- Lazy mornings
- Snuggles in bed
- Cats (and all cute animals)
- Bubble baths
- Fairy lights
- Hot chocolate with cream…yum!
- Having a tidy house/room
- Spending time with family and friends
- A cup of tea in your favourite mug
- Freshly baked cakes
- Delicious food
- Scented candles
- People who smell good
- Watching the sunset/sunrise
- Songs that remind you of a special person or memory
- Forehead kisses
- Beautiful tattoos
- Travelling to new places and watching the world go by
- Long showers
- Knowing every lyric of a song
- Holding hands
- Reading a captivating book
- When your pet comes to cuddle you
- Clean water
- Being warm and cosy when it’s cold outside
- Making new memories every day
- Being alive!
There are a million and one things to be happy about and I could honestly write on this topic forever. I loved writing this and it made me feel so grateful to be alive and be able to experience all of these wonderful things!
I hope that this made you smile and I’d love to know; what would you add to the list that makes you happy?
Love and light,