1. It is so important to love yourself fully and completely.
2. You have to put yourself first sometimes and allow yourself to be selfish.
3. It is okay to say “No” to things you don’t want to do.
4. Every single feeling you have is okay.
5. When you think more positively, you will begin to feel better.
6. Eating healthily really does make you feel better.
7. Family is everything. Spend as much time as you can with them. You will be thankful for it later on.
8. Gratitude for the little things is so important.
9. Nature is extremely powerful; a 5 minute walk can change your mindset.
10. Things always get better with time.
11. Every day is a new chapter of your journey.
12. It is okay to not be okay. No one is perfect and no-one has a flawless life. You are doing great.
13. You cannot help others if you don’t help yourself first.
14. Stress really can have detrimental effects on your health.
15. You are not alone in your struggles. Reach out to others for help and advice or even just someone to vent to. Trust me, it helps.
16. “Feel The Fear And Do It Anyway.” Nothing is as scary as you may think and you can do anything you put our mind to.
17. It is not healthy to compare yourself to others. Everyone is unique. You are beautiful the way you are.
18. Trust your gut and believe in what your intuition is telling you.
19. You are not defined by your illness.
20. Everything happens for a reason and there is a lesson in every experience.
21. You are enough.