HAPPY NEW YEAR!! I hope you all had a wonderful new year and are ready for what 2016 has in store!
Before New Year, I was nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award by Sophie McNaughton of moon child. Thank you so much for nominating me Sophie ❤
‘The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to those who are inspiring. and bring sunshine into the lives of their readers and fellow bloggers.’
Rules For The Award:
- Thank the person/people who nominated you. Have done.
- Answer the questions from your nominators. Yep, find them below.
- Nominate other bloggers and give them the same number of questions you answered. Yep, have done.
- Notify the bloggers on their blog.I will.
- Put the award button on your blog. Yes.
- How did you find my blog and why did you follow moon child? I know Sophie from school and had been keeping up with her posts on Facebook but only started following when I joined WordPress.
- What would you do if you won the lottery tomorrow? I would buy a house and save some of the money for my wedding/holiday. I would also help out my family as a thank you for everything they have done for me.
- Can you describe your blog in three words? Light, helpful, inspiring.
- What does your blog mean to you? It is a place where I can share my thoughts, feelings and advice to others about living your life to the fullest even when you have struggles, such as my chronic illness. I want to be able to help people along the journey of creating a life that they love.
- What do you hope to achieve with blogging? I hope to inspire people to take action with creating a life they love and also be there for anyone who needs help or advice. I also hope that it will help me deal with my life better as I can express my feelings by writing them down.
- Do you have a New Years Resolution? If yes, what is it? I decided that this year I am not setting resolutions, I am instead setting intentions. My intention for 2016 is to live a happier, healthier life by doing more things like, yoga, meditation and things that light me up.
My Nominations for the Award are:
I would nominate moon child as I love her blog but seeing as she has already done it, I will pick my other favourite blogs ❤
My questions for my nominees to answer are:
- How did you find my blog and why did you follow me?
- Can you describe your blog in three words?
- What does your blog mean to you?
- What inspired you to start blogging?
- Do you have a New Years Resolution? If yes, what is it?
Love and Light,